When in Dźwirzyno, don't forget to visit:
- Commune Centre of Sports and Recreation – a sports complex with full-size sports fields: for basketball, volleyball, football, tennis. There are also a sports hall, gym, mini-golf and a skate-park.
Calendar of Events in the Sports Centre
- Windsurfing and Kitesurfing School – the Resko Przymorskie Lake, connected with the Baltic Sea through the Resko Channel, invites all the fans of water sports! You will find here also a harbour and a haven for yachts and windsurfers, and a rent of the water equipment.
- Health Path – an attractive route in a seaside forest with 15 fitness stations is a perfect way to sped spare time with the family.
- Indoor swimming pool in the Geovita Hotel. Special prices for the Guests of the Neptuno Resort.
When in Kołobrzeg, don't forget to visit:
- A western city in Zieleniewo (12 m) – a place full of wild adventures where you can meet true cowboys, pay a visit to a saloon with the cowboy food, see the western shows, bank robbery or stuntman shows. Every child can visit an Indian village, enter an Indian wigwam and listen to the Indian stories, see the exotic clothing of the local people and observe Their colourful dances.
Military Attractions Centre BASTION – 40 ha military training area, ride with the armoured vehicles: tank T-55, armoured transporters, armoured car, and the largest Polish MMILITARY MARKET where you can buy original clothing and equipment in the military style.
Other attractions of Kołobrzeg
Lighthouse – a with a beautiful view of the sea and harbour
Co-Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption – the most precious building of the city
International Folklore Feast Interfolk (August) – annual event of August, promoting the culture and traditions from all of the world through dance, music and song.
Other attractions of the region
- Open-air museum of Bread in Ustronie Morskie (25 km) – a time travel to the land of bread – a neat, village cottage filled with the overwhelming aroma of freshly baked bread and sausages prepared just yet, but also the traditional soup of the Poles, the sour rye soup served in a bread bowl – here’s what you may expect in the Museum of Bread of the Ustronie Morskie Town.
- Theme Gardens Hortulus in Dobrzyca (40 km) – a unique composition of 28 gardens of various styles and contents. The largest of them are: the Japanese Garden, the French Garden, the Rosarium in the English style – such a perfect background for a wedding photo session but not only.
- Trzebiatów (20 km)
- Old Town – characteristic development and chessboard layout of streets as well as perfectly preserved buildings.
- Wheat Feast in Trzebiatów (August) – referring to the legend which says that a bowl with wheat, dropped to the ground, saved the town from the attack of the Gryfice people. During the event, you can observe performances of fight and craftsmanship, take parts in various contests, listen to concerts and have a traditional snack – wheat with minced eat and bacon.
- Kamień Pomorski (55 km)
- Festival of Organs and Chamber Music – held on every Friday from the end of June till September.
- Museum of Stones – a rich collections of minerals
- Gryfice (35 km)
- Powder Tower – a Gothic keep with the view of the surroundings
- Narrow-Gauge Railway Collection – a museum of the narrow-gauge railway in Gryfice.